Thursday, October 20, 2022

Columbia Pike Documentary Project - "In My Mind's Eye " - Studio Pause/Gallery 3700

The photographers of the Columbia Pike Documentary Project, Xang Mimi Ho, Dewey Tron, Lloyd Wolf, and Lara Ajami, are showing six photographs as part of CPDP team member. Sushmita Mazumdar's "We Paused! Unbound- In My Mind's Eye" exhibition at the Arlington Arts Gallery 3700 through November 22nd, 2022.

Thanks to Sushmita, and to Joan Lynch of Arlington Arts, for this opportunity to share our work.






2 comments:

sKerry S Miskin said...

This looks absolutely breathtaking! I've always appreciated and enjoyed the (those words aren't big enough) you're sharing this project. Personally, it's a cross-section of the planet that I don't see from where I stand. My gratitude always, and all ways.

Lloyd said...

Thank you!